I'm counting this as February's release, keeping up my monthly release schedule, as it is 3 minutes to midnight for me.
- Descriptions are edited in editor
- Configuration GOID types
- AINFO, ASET, and ADELETE can be applied to all objects of a given type*
- ASET! will set an attribute even if it does not already exist*
- Attributes may be deleted*
- Container#find was ignoring type
- ACREATE will not create Players or anything not a GameObject
- Check blindness and prone for combat
- Don't allow LOOK when blind
- Possible deadlock in Gary#delete
- ACONFIG RELOAD actually works now
: This should be compatible with anything built with the last release. Just copy over your storage/ directory.
Thanks for all your help and idea so far!
*Note: This will not affect any objects created after the command is run, nor will the command apply to any objects which are not currently loaded. If you need to make more permanent, you will have to edit the code for the objects.