Strange things have been missing from previous releases. Hopefully everything is synchronized now, like using the editor for player descriptions.
Download from the usual place
New this time around:
- MCCP2 (MUD Client Compression Protocol) support
- MSSP (MUD Server Status Protocol) support
- Echo is turned back on if SET PASSWORD is given invalid password
- ASET and ASET! work with object names that have multiple words in them
- Custom terrain types should work now
- Things that were announced to be in previous releases but I have since found were mysteriously missing
None of the changes should affect your current objects/worlds.Note
: By default, MCCP and MSSP are turned off by default. You can turn them on in the setup script or with ACONFIG mccp true
and ACONFIG mssp true
. But, before you turn on MSSP, you need to edit the values in conf/mssp.yaml
. If this file is not present, then only information available from within the server (like number of players) will be sent over MSSP. No restart is necessary when turning MCCP and MSSP on and off. Any subsequent connections will use the new setting.
Please let me know if anything is missing/broken.